Agendas are easy ways to prompt conversation between two members in your Wisr site. Members may choose a custom agenda to help them explain why they are reaching out and to organize the specific questions they want to discuss in a call or additional messages.
Administrators have the ability to configure agendas in the admin backend. Wisr is preloaded with a library of over 30 agendas that you can toggle on or off for your site.
These agendas are categorized by these topics:
- General Career Exploration
- Industry Domain Knowledge
- Interview Preparation
- Region and Location
- General Advice Topics
- Graduate School Exploration
- Peer Mentoring
- Employer Specific Topics, and Custom Agendas.
To turn an agenda on or off:
- In the admin backend click Site Settings on the left side of the page, then choose Call Agendas at the top of the page.
- Toggle agendas on or off using the button to the right of the specific agenda.
As a reminder, there is no limit to how many agendas you can have active on your site at one time. That being said, keep your members in mind when configuring them. Think through what will help members get the most use of their connections and spark the most relevant conversations.
While these custom fields cover a broad range of topics and ideas, we understand your program/members may need a different agenda than those offered here. If you do not see what you need in our agenda library, contact email@example.com and we can work with you to add a custom agenda.