How to Request an Email Invitation
Requesting an Invitation Send
Wisr has a library of email templates and examples for faculty, staff, alumni and students that our Wisr school administrators can use to market their network. If you would like Wisr to work with you to create customized, branded versions of these emails and power the send through our email tool, follow these easy steps:
- Navigate to the article for Wisr Marketing Assets and Templates in our Admin Help Desk.
- Review the PDF version and download the editable Word Doc version of the template you'd like customized. Make any comments or changes you'd like on the editable Word Doc version. Keep in mind that we will brand these based on your school's branding, so you only need to specify design changes that are unrelated to things like your school's main logo or colors. If there is a specific image or logo that is different than your school's branding guide, please note that in the editable version and include it. Don't forget to include your audience or the name of the recipient list you've uploaded, the target send date, and an appropriate reply-to email address in the editable version.
- Navigate back to the email template you'd like to send in our Admin Help Desk (the original article you viewed to download the PDF and editable versions) and click Contact in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- Fill out the form with your name and email. For the subject, write Invitation Request:[Email Template Title] and include the title of the email template you'd like use. In the message, include any other information about the invitation that you'd like to share.
- Upload the Word Doc version of the email template with your comments and changes.
- Click Send to send the invitation request to the Wisr Team.
Once we have received your request, we will draft the invitation and send it back to you for final review.